This festive season the Borough Market Cookhouse will be home to a series of chef’s table experiences with Dan Doherty, Michelin starred Matt Worswick and other innovative chefs featuring on the bill.
The intimate environment of the Cookhouse creates an exclusive opportunity for guests to get up-close-and-personal with the chefs. Only ten tickets are available for each lunch and dinner and guests will feel really part of the action, as their meal is cooked in front of them.
The line-up of chefs for The Cookhouse Christmas series at Borough Market include:
- ARTHUR POTTS-DAWSON: Wed 6th / Thurs 7th December, dinner
Classically trained chef, eco-restaurateur, and nephew of Mick Jagger
- TĀ TĀ EATERY: Fri 8th / Sat 9th December, dinner
Founders Aña & Meng are back with their totally unique style
- DAN DOHERTY, Sprout: Sat 9th / Sun 10th / Sat 16th / Sun 17th December, brunch
Chef Director at Duck & Waffle, Dan will bring his new standalone concept, Sprout to the Cookhouse
- CARL CLARKE: Wed 13th / Thurs 14th December, dinner
Founder of Chick ‘n Sours and newly launched Chik’n – home to ‘reimagined’ fried chicken and sour cocktails
- MATT WORSWICK: Thurs 14th, lunch + Weds 20th December, dinner
Michelin starred Matt hails from The Latymer at Pennyhill Park
- NATIVE / Ivan Tisdall – Downes: Fri 15th / Sat 16th December, dinner
Multi-award winning Native & Head Chef Ivan known for their farm to fork ethos
- TIM ANDERSON: Tues 19th December, dinner
Japanese cuisine guru, winner of MasterChef 2011 & author of Japaneasy
Guests can look forward to enjoying innovative drink pairings with their food, supplied by Sharps brewery and Silent Pool gin. They will also receive a goody bag to take home as well.
Tickets are priced from £45 and are now on sale at https://cookhousechristmas.designmynight.com/ and with only ten available for each event, fast action is advised!